Design and implementation of HR Business Strategy
Design and implementation of the HR strategy is closely associated with the company strategy and implies that the design and implementation of HR processes must supported the strategy.
- Introduction of new employees (On-boarding)
- Recruitment and selection process
- Implementation of the Internal Training Academy
- Performance Assessment
- Talent management
- Training and development of employees
- Exit procedure
- Design and implementation of sustainable HR organizations and HR roles
- Strengthening HR functions, strengthening the team, knowledge and skills, securing retention of employees
- Empowering the leader
- Strengthening organizational efficiency and corporate culture
With our expertise in this field, Cityscope can help you improve your business by investing in the most valuable business segment – human resources.